Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Awardee

Mawning gorgeous people! Walk with me down the red carpet to acknowledge my blog award from Mommy Chris of Inspirational Sights and Mommy AC of Happy Home Working. Thank you, ladies for such a sweet, kind gesture and for always remembering. To my dearest readers, i hope you will find time to visit their interesting blogs.


Here are the rules:
  • Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
  • Pass this award onto bloggers you think are fantastic.
  • Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
  • State 7 things about yourself.
I'm done with the first rule, now for the second rule, I'm passing this award to Judy of Musha Mommy, Joie of Definitely Maybe, Ann of I Love Darly, and Mommy Issa of About a Boy

And for the 7 things about me:
  • I am getting bored with cooking. I need to try new recipes starting today.
  • I love to bake for family and friends and I am continuously trying to improve the skill.
  • I am the ultimate 'panikera'. I get nervous with just about everything!
  • I am still wondering what's the fuss about Lady Gaga. Sowee fans.
  • I am  raring to buy books to read at the flea market. I plan to complete John Grisham's work.
  • I am discovering Sarah Brightman.
  • I especially love the family nights spent on watching The Dubai Fountain.

3 cupcakes:

joei ♥ said...

oh wow my first award! thank you! :)

joei
http://i.am/joei

Chris said...

i think ill love the family walk at the park too! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy Kero! Thank for this award :) Hehe.. that sounded so Oscars..I will repost as soon as I can this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails