Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sunshine Awardee

Hey lookie! I got a new award again from the always thoughtful Mommy Chris. She is maintaining two blogs which i recommend a quick visit -- Mommy Moments home to the popular weekly meme on Mother & Child and Inspirational Sights.


Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post;
2. Pass the award onto 12 bloggers;
3. Link the nominees within your post;
4. Let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog;
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

My turn to pass the award to:

my fellow Dubai blogger
Sheng of My Sweet Serenity

To my newest blogger friends
Mommy Amina of It's My Life
Mommy Vernz of Anything Davao.

Post and pass on when you have the time, ladies! Thankiess!

3 cupcakes:

Chris said...

thanks for posting this award! by the way, the name of my 2nd site is Inspirational Insights and i have a 3rd site... Chris Chronicles (http://www.chrischronicles.com) visit me there too!

sheng said...

thanks Mommy Kero!

i always visit your blog and love reading your posts...

A.M.I.N.A said...

Thanks Kero!Will grab this later.Love looking at your Dubai pics.Wish I could visit Dubai one of these days...my husband is working there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails