Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The G Collection

 First we have these wooden  miniature Girraffes from Africa Pavillion during the annual Global Village.


Next - real giraffe taken during my son's first visit to Dubai Zoo.


Then we have the green collections.

Green vintage Stingray during the Emirates Classic Car Festival

Green vintage BMW.

And last but not the least, the green sign collection from Lonely Planet's Sign Spotting project held at Dubai Festival City.

 Who knew safety was such a high-risk activity?

It's nice to see the travel industry consolidating

The diagram in the lower left looks more like the penguins are simply providing free brake inspection, or maybe changing the oil.

An entry for 

8 cupcakes:

Kate said...

I carried one of those beautiful giraffes home from South Africa years ago and it resides next to my fireplace. They're beautiful animals that undulate when they walk!

jay said...

What a wonderful collection of G words! But ... hahahahaha!! I LOVE the penguin sign! You're right, looks like a free brake check! LOL!

On behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday this week! :)

Roger Owen Green said...

My post was very green, too!

Also love the penguin sign; just can't find one of those around here.

Mara said...

It`s nearly the same isn`t it? A cruise ship or a plane?

Love the penguins as well.

LisaF said...

Oh my goodness. I laughed out loud at the signs. Especially the penguin one. The visual in my head was too funny. And the next time I'm at the airport, I'll definitely look for cruise ships.

Amy said...

The giraffes are great, but, personally, I'd take the vintage BMW any day of the week!

Tumblewords: said...

A superb assortment of G's!

Christina, Sweden said...

what a great G collection
would not mind one of those giraffes and the cars.......lovely
the signs are really fun, espacially the last one, thanks for showing!

/christina, sweden

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails