Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just a Quick Note


I hope Sugar Daddy's is available in AUH
Hey, hey, hey! Been really busy and so much is going on but I just want to thank you my dear readers for visiting my blogs. I've been typing like crazy trying to beat deadlines for two days now. The holiday season is fast approaching, I gotta earn cash lol!

Anyways, I joined a blogger exchange gift for two reasons: more new blogger friends and to learn about the postal/courier system here. If it goes successfully, I'm planning a give-away to my followers to say a big thank you =)

I am also contemplating on turning this to a wordpress blog and get my own domain but i have no idea where to start lol! Anybody reading this with an online hosting business, I'd love to hear from you. 

Lastly, the family is bracing for a big move to the capital. There's a huge possibility that we will be spending our Christmas this year in Abu Dhabi. I cried my heart out a long time ago since I heard the news. Dubai is my ultimate fantasy land but one has to move on.....for the better.

Arrivederci!

0 cupcakes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails