Wow, 2 ampalaya dishes in a row. LOL. Is this a sign that I should start eating ampalaya? LOL I'm not a fan of it, but, everyone here at home loves it.
Thanks for sharing, sis. I might try it before this year ends.
Nice picture of ampalaya. I would say they're photogenic, lol. Looks good to eat but not for all. Since I started health and wellness in the family, I learned how to eat ampalaya but I still have to get used to it. I eat more of the egg or the beef.
6 cupcakes:
that looks yummy! juts had ampalaya yesterday, con carne.. hehehe
Wow, 2 ampalaya dishes in a row. LOL. Is this a sign that I should start eating ampalaya? LOL I'm not a fan of it, but, everyone here at home loves it.
Thanks for sharing, sis. I might try it before this year ends.
- blankPixels of CertifiedFoodies.com -
Our Food Trip Friday & Food Friday entry:
Homemade Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Peanut sauce
Nice picture of ampalaya. I would say they're photogenic, lol. Looks good to eat but not for all. Since I started health and wellness in the family, I learned how to eat ampalaya but I still have to get used to it. I eat more of the egg or the beef.
LOL if eating ampalaya is a ign of old age, then i'm a baby because i don't eat amapalaya. hehehe favorite din yan ng nanay ko.
I will cook mine later, it'll be my ulam for today, lol!
hello, just had this for breakfast... yumm...
Table for Five
Post a Comment