Subscribe Twitter

Monday, November 29, 2010

Never Pay Full Price Again!

That is going to be my New Years resolution. I will vow to be addicted to savings. =)

I received an e-mail last week informing that The Entertainer Family 2011 is now out. We have never bought any copy but I really want to try if it's really the best loyalty book around.

The Entertainer is a dining and activity guide around UAE. It is priced for 350AED and you can save over 155,000AED with its 2 for 1 vouchers. Adventures such as Wild Wadi, Aquaventure, and Ski Dubai are always included but I hope they also added coupons for the new Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi lol!

While we are on the subject of saving money and using coupons, you my dear readers can check out the best sweet tomatoes coupons around the net, all listed for your convenience in souplantation coupons.


Well I gotta go now and try to think ways of convincing Hubby to buy our copy of The Entertainer.Ciao!

0 cupcakes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails