Subscribe Twitter

Monday, December 13, 2010

Stocking Filler: Cartier

Finally! I was able to vacuum and mop the house. I've been meaning to do that for two days now but oh gosh, holiday stress is catching up on me.

Now I am ready (and guilt free!) to meet the girls for a little tea party. Since we all have crazy schedules for the month, we decided to give our little gifts for each one later in the afternoon. We will just do it all quickly because like me, they are still frantically looking for their partner's Christmas present. One of them accidentally  read her husband's bucket list and it included owning an authentic Cartier watch. Since she knows I am well acquainted with online shopping deals, she asked for some clues. More specifically where to buy them cheaper with a warranty at the very least.

Oh I can't wait to tell her about Essential Watches. I learned about the site earlier today and it looks very customer friendly with wide range of authentic luxury time pieces. I gotta go now and blow dry my hair. Don't want to be late for my first Christmas party this year. Ciao!

0 cupcakes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails