Subscribe Twitter

Monday, February 21, 2011

The It's Your Birth Month, Let's Do A Meme - Meme


What is your current obsession?
Americano. Tall Cafe Americano with warm skimmed milk..... aaargh i regret learning to drink coffee.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Coffee while blogging on midday.

What are you wearing today?
River Island jean skirt and Roxy yellow tee

What’s for dinner?
 It's been awhile since I pulled something warm from the oven so we had pork baby back ribs in sweet sticky barbecue sauce. I served it with French white wine from Hubby's business trip. It's our piece of heaven on a Sunday night.


What’s the last thing you bought?
A couple of shirts for Hubby.

What are you listening to right now?
No music. But the sound of traffic passing the Trade Center Road.

What do you think of the person who has the same birthday as yours?
Uhmm,...The world is her stage. I think that she loves the 'proper' life, she strives to be cultured, a generous party host, independent,  faithful lover, likes art and music,... she has dull moments, but the best gift you can give her is freedom and a walk in closet.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
New York.

Which language do you want to learn?
Enlish, Arabic, Mandarin, and Italian.

What’s your favourite quote (for now)?
"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." [Thomas Jefferson]

What is your favourite colour? Colour combination?
White. And I like pink and gray together.

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
Clothes, nothing in particular. But I treasure most the jewelries from Hubby.

What is your dream job?
I want to be an interior designer((^_^))

Describe your  personal fashion style?
Now that's hard to answer lol!..Well, over the years I've learned to be a little more restrained. No prom dresses but opt for maxi. Pencil skirts. Pearls. Good tailoring. And if I wear something above the knee, then chest needs to be covered. I don't think you should reveal them at the same time unless you are on a beach holiday.

What are you going to do after this?
Sleep
.
What’s your favourite fruit?
Melon, mango, seedless grapes.

What inspires you?
New things. Good people. A great film.

What are you currently reading?
Then Sings My Soul by Robert J. Morgan

What delighted you the most today?
Good news from my little brother. Still teary eyed about it. Oh gosh, my siblings and I have come along way..

By what criteria do you judge a person?
I don’t know, it is an intuition thing.

Which person, past or present, would you most like to have a conversation with?
My Mom. aaargh.....one tall Americano please..

So now it’s your turn.

1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.

If you don’t have a blog – I would love to have the answers of my readers from any of the question. Just leave on the comment section.


0 cupcakes:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails