Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 Things I Am Thankful For....Right Now.


It's been awhile since I made a post on thankful Thursday. Been awfully busy but just to gather my thoughts, here are the things making me smile =)

I love mornings with my little man!
1. Company will pay for our DEWA. I breathe a huge sigh of relief since the apartment is equipped with three heaters yay!

2. Discovered a new favorite book - Margaret Atwood's The Blind Assassin. It's a beautiful, beautiful read that makes your heart cry out. I coulnd't get over it that after reading the last page, I went back to re-read lol!

3. I made Peach-Mango float yesterday and that makes the fridge so inviting!


4. I got my own dashboard in PayU2.

5. It's been a productive week, thank you to one DA who purchased three ads.

6. I received my first two tasks in B2B - Mr. Adam is real generous!

7. There's a well stocked Filipino store nearby selling garlic longganisa, soft mamon, and Goldilocks polvoron.

8. Weekend getaway.

9. Morning walk with Andreas with birds chirping around. I can pick fresh flowers on the courtyard as we go along

10. Somebody wonderful is married to me =D


4 cupcakes:

Mel Cole said...

Sounds like you got lots of productive days there, Mommy Kero. Glad to hear you got approved na ni sheriff.

jasonfan said...

The tempreture of the tropical area is as high as 24, the humidity is almost 100%. There are numerous trees and various attractive little creatures, which will make your wholesale wedding dresses distinctive than others.

The garder Alex Rubel tells us that there have been held three Flower girl dresses in the

rainforest, there are still many new people booking their wedding here. Everyone want to have a speacil memory in the forest, they have expect the Wedding Jackets in a different area to have a special experience.
People like close to nature, Top Organza Wedding Dress which made

the rainforest becomes an excellent place to get married. The rainforest are not boring at all, you can close to various animals.

Actully, the level of closing to animals has left the Lace wedding dresses
of curious of the local “residents”. For they always go to inspect when there are cocktail parties. A fox go to attend the first wedding here which made the wedding

interesting, and everyone like it very much. So why not try to have your Halter

Wedding Dresses

in the tropical rainforest and leave a special memory in your life.
In regards to currently trend of wedding ceremony, in addition to Tropical Wedding, let’s take Switzerland as an example.

mail4rosey said...

What a happy list! :)

Chetana Krishna said...

Now I do too want to read 'the blind assassin by Margaret Atwood....going to be on a book to read for this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails