Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10 Things I Am Thankful For....Right Now.


It's been awhile since I made a post on thankful Thursday. Been awfully busy but just to gather my thoughts, here are the things making me smile =)

I love mornings with my little man!
1. Company will pay for our DEWA. I breathe a huge sigh of relief since the apartment is equipped with three heaters yay!

2. Discovered a new favorite book - Margaret Atwood's The Blind Assassin. It's a beautiful, beautiful read that makes your heart cry out. I coulnd't get over it that after reading the last page, I went back to re-read lol!

3. I made Peach-Mango float yesterday and that makes the fridge so inviting!


4. I got my own dashboard in PayU2.

5. It's been a productive week, thank you to one DA who purchased three ads.

6. I received my first two tasks in B2B - Mr. Adam is real generous!

7. There's a well stocked Filipino store nearby selling garlic longganisa, soft mamon, and Goldilocks polvoron.

8. Weekend getaway.

9. Morning walk with Andreas with birds chirping around. I can pick fresh flowers on the courtyard as we go along

10. Somebody wonderful is married to me =D


3 cupcakes:

Mel_Cole said...

Sounds like you got lots of productive days there, Mommy Kero. Glad to hear you got approved na ni sheriff.

mail4rosey said...

What a happy list! :)

Chets said...

Now I do too want to read 'the blind assassin by Margaret Atwood....going to be on a book to read for this week!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails